16 December 2010
Gift ideas: From New York's museums to a new suit to home decor ideas and Snapfish calendars
We know it's very last-minute, but there are few things you can do to sweeten the holiday season for someone you love. We've been scouring cyberspace to find a few must-haves and bargains that you'll surely want to consider. We start with some great online deals that expire today.
1. A tour of New York City museums for locals and tourists alike: For just $25 you get two adult passes to explore eight of Lower Manhattan's museums from Downtown Culture Pass. Normally, the passes would cost you $50. Click here to learn more.
2. Cary Grant and James Bond had one thing in common: impeccable tailoring. Join that illustrious band of well-dressed men with just $50. With that money, Indochino, an online custom tailor, is offering $150 to spend. Click here to learn more.
3. With the holidays coming you can turn your cherished pictures into professional canvas prints for just $49 -- a 60 percent savings. You'll get a 20x24x¾ gallery wrap canvas print, plus a 5x7 mini-canvas roll. Click here to learn more.
4. Home decorations, ideal floral arrangements, the best ways to make use of neglected kitchen goods -- a great two-fer magazine deal: Martha Stewart Living and Omnimedia's Everyday Food are going for $10 for a two-year subscription to both, a 50 percent savings. Click here to learn more.
5. Snapfish has a bargain that caught our eye. A customized calendar with pictures you choose for just $12 or one 8x8 photo book for just $10. Click here to learn more.
The items in dscriber.com's Gift Guide are not editorial endorsements of products or retailers, but rather to convey information; dscriber accepts no liability for the products referenced in the guide.